Local News Links:... .........................

Tuesday 20 June 2017

I'm Speaking at the Heritage Winnipeg AGM!


Look what I’ve gotten myself into now!

I’m going to be the keynote speaker at the Heritage Winnipeg AGM on June 28th at the Millennium Centre. If you want to hear me jabber on for 20 or 30 minutes about heritage issues that are important to me, (who knows, I might be mildly controversial,) come on down!

It is an AGM, so you do have to be a member of Heritage Winnipeg to come. If you’ve thought about joining or were once a member and let it lapse, fees are $15 for seniors/students, $20 for individuals and $30 for families. (More info on membership and how to pay is here: http://www.heritagewinnipeg.com/store/)

You’ll be helping out the work that Heritage Winnipeg does, such as Doors Open, the Streetcar 356 Restoration Project, Heritage Preservation Awards and other good stuff. You’ll also get their newsletter, so you will know what’s happening in the world of local built heritage often before it hits the newspapers.

No comments: