Sunday, 6 July 2014
The Radio Edition for July 6: Terra Cotta and Transit ! *Podcast*
Tune in tonight at 7:00 pm on 101.5 UMFM for another edition of West End Dumplings - The Radio Edition !
Gail Perry's Terra Cotta Architecture Tour takes place Saturday, July 12, 2014 at 1 pm. For more information. Some of the buildings we will talk about are the Confederation Life Building, Bank of Nova Scotia / A. A. Heaps Building (above) and National Bank Building.
Jessica Botelho-Urbanski's blog is called Jessica's Transit Talks.
- Before and after shots of the Bank of Nova Scotia's terra cotta, now bronze, dome.
- Rainbow Stage's 60th anniversary season.
- More about Billy Mosienko's NHL record that will likely never be broken.
- This is the The Holy Trinity Ukrainian Orthodox Metropolitan Cathedral !
- How Pat Shea's horses become Budweiser icons.
- More about Bloody Jack Krawchenko, who was hanged 100 years ago, here and here.
Billy Mosienko by The Kubasonics
The Bus Driver's Song by Joey Gregorash
Bus Driver School by Bob Newhart
I Wanna Be a Producer from the 2005 Motion Picture Soundtrack