Local News Links:... .........................

Thursday 24 February 2011

Heritage Reflections (Pt. 3): It doesn't have to end this way

There were a few items that I wanted to make better use of this Heritage Day but just didn't get around to it...


This is a postcard that I have created in conjunction with my blogs.

Often time I mark events online but the people at the actual site don't know what happened. I want to start sending and / or posting these at the site on the anniversary of historic events. It would include a basic write up and a link to where to find out more.







It's been a bad couple of years in terms of demolition by neglect and above is my message but I haven't come up with a plan for it yet. (Above is a postcard, below are fridge magnets and soon-to-be buttons).

I'm sure some occasion will come up prior to the next Heritage Day.

1 comment:

Colin Corneau said...

Good work, and I 1000% percent agree with the message!