Local News Links:... .........................

Thursday 6 August 2015

Great history at the HSC

https://www.flickr.com/photos/christiansphotos/20302085622/

One of my favourite places in the city to walk around is the Health Sciences Centre. In just a few square blocks, you can see architecture ranging from the 1900s to the 2010s. Check out my Flickr album of the area to see some of the gems!

My latest Winnipeg Downtown Places post takes a look at the ca. 1917 former Winnipeg General Hospital power house on McDermot Avenue. You might also like to see my post about the Rehab Respiratory Hospital and soon to be replaced Women's Hospital as well.

2 comments:

flimmity flam said...

I love wandering around that area too, especially early weekend mornings when it's quiet.

I don't frequent your blog often enough, but it's always a pleasure when I do. Thank you for all your hard work.

Christian Cassidy said...

Thanks !!