Local News Links:... .........................

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Blog Hiatus, Doors Open, Trolley Tours ....

It's been an exceptionally busy month for me and that will continue for the foreseeable future. My blogs and I are taking a hiatus until sometime in June. (This Was Winnipeg can be manually searched by date.)

Here are some alternatives to quench your local history thirst while we're taking a breather !


Doors Open Winnipeg happens May 25 and 26, 2013. There are a few new buildings and some neat programming taking place !


Winnipeg Trolley Company tour
The Winnipeg Trolley Company is back for another year. I really recommend their Heart of the Nation Tour. I took it last year and it was great. You can read my blog post about it here.


Neepawa, Manitoba
The AMM has this nifty searchable index of Manitoba museums. There are some great gems out there. Be a tourist in your own city and province !

No comments: