Local News Links:... .........................

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Portage and Memorial transformation

The former Army Surplus site now the U of W Buhler Centre / Plug in Gallery at Portage and Memorial.
Buildings

United Army Surplus
Army Surplus
United Army Surplus Demo
Army Surplus
Army Surplus Demo
Army Surplus - Done
University of Winnipeg
U of W Expansion
U of W Buhler Centre
University of Winnipeg
University of Winnipeg
University of Winnipeg
University of Winnipeg
University of Winnipeg Buhler Centre
University of Winnipeg Buhler Centre

2 comments:

John Dobbin said...

To be honest, I don't like the look of the building. I haven't liked the look since I saw the drawings for it but thought maybe the artist hadn't captured what it would really look like. Now I know the artist did catch the look and I am still going... blech.

Christian Cassidy said...

I'm still not 100% sure about it myself but waiting for the landscaping and signage to pass a final judgment !