...........................

Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Manitoba Videos, Memories !

I'm a bit under the weather so I'll just put on a few movies. If I hear any noise out there I will turn the projector off !

I found this groovy and hip 1978 jingle for U of M !



I also came across this from ywg2010 - some old black and white Winnipeg aerial footage.



The Free Press is Part of Us !



R.I. P. Ron Able Winnipeg will miss your work on the air and in the community.



I remember Sierra Noble as a 12 year old fiddle player ! It's great to hear her on the radio !



But I hope I don't hear U of M Dr. Eskin's Passover Rap on the radio !



Winnipeg-based NSI has a great site of CanCon shorts. Check it out ! Here is a recent Winnipeg film form last year that was selected for a few festivals: "The Claw"


and we'll end off with a bit of humour...(
bit of a language warning - turn down the speakers if you live with your grandma !)



1 comment:

cancelbot said...

Is that Prince Charles in the U of M clip?