...........................

Tuesday, 27 January 2009

That Council Seat is, Well, Vacant

I'm not a huge fan of the city website. Even when I worked at City Hall and had to use it on a regular basis I never found it very intuitive to use or easy to navigate. I also know that it takes a looong time to update.

It dismays me, though, that on the current council members page it still lists, and links to a page, for the late Brenda Liepsic. Considering that today is the 7 week anniversary of her death, that a by- election has been called and that nominations have already opened they could probably list the seat as vacant ?


Ward: River Heights - Fort Garry
Address: Council Building

510 Main Street

Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3B 1B9
Phone: 204-986-5236
Fax: 204-986-3725
Email: Brenda Leipsic

No comments: